FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE TECHNOLOGY, KANO
(Formerly Federal College of Produce Inspection and Stored Products Technology, Kano)
P.M.B. 3013, Kano
Office of the Provost
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano hereby invites reputable, qualified and registered Contractors and Suppliers to apply to be considered for contracts to execute projects in the College under the 2017 appropriation act.
- The Projects
Lot 1 Purchase of a Bus.
Lot 2 Construction of Classrooms and Offices Building.
Lot 3 Purchase of Laboratory Equipment.
Lot 4 Establishment of Cottage Processing Centre for Fruits and Vegetables for Rural Development.
- A brief history of the company stating nature of work undertaken.
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, (CAC).
- Evidence of current Pension Commission Clearance Certificate (PENCOM)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years. (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund Clearance Certificate (ITF).
- Evidence of Registration with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Current Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificate.
- Evidence of similar jobs successfully completed in the last three years, award letters and completion Certificate are relevant within 5 years (at least 3 projects).
- Audited Accounts report for three (3) years (2014, 2015, 2016).
- List of equipment owned or leased to be used for the project and their location (where applicable).
- List of key personnel/officers to be attached to the project and their qualification. Enclose photocopies of professional certificates as well as evidence that none of the company’s directors has been convicted of any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation, falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Evidence of financial capability. A Bank’s reference indicating readiness to finance the project if the applicant’s bid is successful.
- An affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of this college’s relevant committee on procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the applicant Company.
- Evidence of submission of annual returns to the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Submission of Application
Application for Tender should be clearly marked, signed and returned separately for each lot, for technical and financial documents respectively submitted in a sealed envelope to the under signed not later than 10.00 am on Monday 2nd October 2017. Documents will be opened the same day at the College Board Room.
Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano
Download the advert from PROCUREMENT UNIT FCAPT, KANO